This is certainly worth checking out if you are new to the web load testing arena.
Simply sign up via Compuware’s website and receive a copy of the ‘For Dummies’ Compuware sponsored eBook.
Co-written by industry veterans, Scott Barber and Compuware in-house product manager Colin Mason.
The book blurp:
eBook Web Load Testing For Dummies
Web applications that perform well can strengthen a company’s brand, reputation, and create customer loyalty. Web applications that perform poorly put all of that at risk. Web load testing is a critical component to any risk management plan for web applications.
You will learn:
- The ins and outs of web load testing — know what to expect from web load testing
- The importance of outside-in load testing — determine what the performance feels like to an actual user
- Why and when to test — set goals, gather your team, and implement
- How to manage ongoing analysis— monitor how your testing is going
- How diagnostics tools combined with web load testing dramatically reduces time to problem resolution